The world’s most advanced Hair Processing Unit. A sophisticated, restyled successor to the original, the Rollerball-F brings new possibilities in hair design. Speed, power and a rotating ring help colour and chemical treatments penetrate deeper and faster delivering enhanced results that last. Rollerball has long been an outstanding feature in salons around the world. It is loved and trusted by salon professionals to deliver unsurpassed results.
The Rollerball-F is our third generation Rollerball and fifth-generation processing technology using far-infrared. Available in four configurations, stand type or wall mount, available with or without cooling fan.
- Unique 3-section carbon heating element with rotation
- Programmable pre-sets and manual control
- 7 Output power levels
- Pause function
- Processing zone selection
- Easy wipe-clean control panel
- Available with or without nape area cooling fan
- Incredibly responsive reaches 40ºC in about 2 minutes
- Technicians can choose to work with pre-set programs or be creative and work manually
- Colouring averages 5 to 15 minutes
- Perms average 3 to 12 minutes
STAND TYPE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Height adjustable stand
- Smooth running casters
- Detachable power cord
WALL-MOUNTED FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Space saving folding arm folds flat to wall
- Same control features as stand type
For full information about this product, download the brochure at right or contact one of our many distributors to help craft your Takara Belmont experience.
^ Back to Top